Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: ROLEX 116000 OYSTER, BLUE DIAL, COMPLETE- SOLD!!!

Hybrid View

FS: ROLEX 116000 OYSTER, BLUE DIAL, COMPLETE- SOLD!!!

Hello Everyone: SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is a mint Rolex 116000 Oyster, 36mm case with the blue dial and all boxes and papers.

I am the original owner and have only worn this three times. It is pretty much mint (96%+) condition.

Comes with all the inner and outer boxes, extra link, all papers, etc. Everything is there and complete.

It has the great oyster bracelet with the adjustable glide-lock clasp, excellent Rolex lume, and build quality.

I might consider a trade but must be of equal value and in equal mint condition.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping, tracked and insured to anywhere in the USA.

PayPal only please.

PRICE- $3,400 OBRO. I will cover the PayPal fees.

Please PM me with any questions (I have a crazy on-call work schedule so I will respond as soon as I am able too), or if you need better pix. Photobucket went nuts on me so I had to download pix as is, so please excuse any dust or lint on the pictures.

Thanks for looking-

Name:  20150817_095513-sm (1).jpg
Views: 70
Size:  39.5 KB

Name:  20150817_095758-sm.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  20150817_095529-sm.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  20150817_095745-sm.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  51.9 KB
    Last edited by Nokie; Aug 20, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

2. Likes Uber liked this post