Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Samsung teases round Gear S2 smartwatch

Samsung teases round Gear S2 smartwatch

Samsung has just released initial details of a new smartwatch that seems to be firmly targeting the fashion set. Looks like it runs their own Tizen OS and the physical design and UI both look polished and appealing.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/13/s...&ncid=rss_semi

2. Likes is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    She clearly did her makeup in the dark, but the S2 seems watchier than some alternatives
    I could live with this, designwise

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439558034.444201.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  41.0 KB
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

4. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    She clearly did her makeup in the dark, but the S2 seems watchier than some alternatives
    I could live with this, designwise

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439558034.444201.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  41.0 KB
    Yes, it looks really quite elegant in some of the pics. Whether it's as elegant to use is another matter I suppose

Always going the shiny route. I think a big potential constituency for these devices would most like them in a field watch style case, sat contentedly on a NATO

7. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    PS is "teases round" a new adverbial phrase that I haven't come across? Or does the "round" refer to the case shape?