Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Where to buy Sarb033 replacement end link.

Where to buy Sarb033 replacement end link.

Hi folks
    I appear to have misplaced a solid end link for my Seiko sarb033 whilst shopping for replacement spring bars with a toddler in tow....😔
    Does anybody have any sage advice as to where I might go about sourcing a replacement?
    Thanks in advance....
    Mat.

Maybe here -

http://www.chronograph.com/store/index.asp

I haven't searched, and searching isn't the easiest thing to do on that website, but they may be able to help you.

3. Likes OTGabe liked this post
    Maybe Seiya or Higuchi? Seiya-san has always been great to deal with...prompt and professional. Even when his prices are a bit higher than Chino or Higuchi, I buy from him.

5. Likes OTGabe liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I second Alan's recommendation of Lee at Chronograph.com. Contacting directly may be the best route. Seiya is away on vacation for a couple of weeks, but Higuchi might be able to help.

All good, thanks guys.
    It turned up on the watch repair booth's counter.