Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else....

Anyone Else....

Does anyone else have to login every time they come back to IWL? I click the "remember me" box when I login but if I leave the site and come back to it I have to login every time.

Blog Entries
    No issues for me.

Jeannie

i had the same problem but fixed it somehow....cant remember how now....sorry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMO View Post
    Does anyone else have to login every time they come back to IWL? I click the "remember me" box when I login but if I leave the site and come back to it I have to login every time.
    Happens on my laptop but not my work PC. It's strange.

Hmmm, strange. Ever since i joined it has been happening every time I come back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMO View Post
    Hmmm, strange. Ever since i joined it has been happening every time I come back.
    I would try to merge this into our glitches and technical help thread but I have no idea how to do that.

7. Likes drickster liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    The Remember Me functionality is controlled with cookies. Deleting any IWL cookies should get it working again.

9. Likes Jeannie liked this post
    Also, if you are paranoid and always browse in "incognito" mode, no work so good. We won't judge, though.
    Alex

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd (Harvey - 1950)

When I come to the home page, it does not show me logged in.

But when I click on "Forums" at the top left, which is essentially the exact same page I'm already on, I am then logged in.

I cleared cookies and all that a few days ago and then finally figured out I can click Forums and I'm in.

I'm on Firefox.

Chrome on Mac, no issues here.