Likes Likes:  289
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 22 February 2021 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I still quite like my Parnis with ST3600. But I have to say - the Migma runs amazingly well so far. Haven't tested how it runs off the wrist however. The Parnis loses a little time on the wrist but gains +10/day with dial up off the wrist. Probably either temperature or position error.
    Edit: but the Parnis also cost me under 100€ and is a great watch for the price.
    I got to admit don't really time my watches only if it starts to be minutes wrong then yeah might take a look but yeah under a minute
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

One I brought back to life from the spares box yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    I got to admit don't really time my watches only if it starts to be minutes wrong then yeah might take a look but yeah under a minute
    Probably a healthy attitude . I'm a bit OCD about accuracy . But as long as they gain time and not lose it, I'm basically fine with it. But I still do check every new arrival.
    Cheers, Sedi

Probably a healthy attitude . I'm a bit OCD about accuracy . But as long as they gain time and not lose it, I'm basically fine with it. But I still do check every new arrival.

I prefer a watch that's slightly fast. Like you I check each new arrival, after that I'm good if it just appears to keep good time while wearing it.

5. Likes Sedi, gnuyork liked this post
    suppose thing is most my watches come out of tat lots so if they are working at all then its a bonus
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Sedi, gnuyork, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    One I brought back to life from the spares box yesterday.

well if you want some more to play with got a few tried to flip them on the bay got no takes maybe a trade off for something ?

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes Sedi, gnuyork, Samanator, Strela167, stew77 liked this post

Morning IWL. I’m back from a week skiing (with my formerly-Robert’s Momo quartz) and now wearing my Ebel La Carree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Omega PO Titanium

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!