Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 25 February 2021 »»»»»»»»»

This one getting some sun today

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back to the Eterna today.

Name:  Eterna eternity ws1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  191.7 KB

As I've mentioned, I like this watch very much, but one that I've admired for so long and would fill the same space has come up for sale -

Name:  zenith-captain-central-second-silver-dial-automatic-mens-watch-03202067001c498-1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  78.5 KB

SD today.

Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    @skywatch, I think I speak for many here when I say I’ve enjoyed the retrospective.
    +1. Thanks Robert!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

5. Likes skywatch, iyonk liked this post
    First inaugural Tonneau Thursday!

1 week old yesterday. Photo taken yesterday wearing my Speedmaster which hasn't left my wrist except for sleep, speaking of, very minimal. We were at an air bnb with my parents after being in the hospital since our house was still being renovated. (It's never done in time and still ongoing). My parents left today and we are back home (still with an unfinished master bath - waiting on silly parts for completion).

I need a shave!

She was born with a lot of hair!

Mom feeling much better, but still managing pain from the surgery. It's expected 6 weeks for full recovery, which of course makes it more of a challenge for feeding the baby.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Feb 25, 2021 at 11:57 PM.

^^^

Great pictures Joe.

9. Likes gnuyork, iyonk, hayday liked this post
    @gnuyork - Not much to say: just...great!

11. Likes gnuyork, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    ^^^

Great pictures Joe.
    Thanks, Alan.

Also I forgot to mention...another incoming...

Since we had Covid around Christmas time, we didn't make it to my parents for the Holidays. First time ever in my life (except for the one year they came down here). We celebrated our Christmas a few days ago, and though not a Christmas gift per se, my dad gifted me (and I knew it was coming, we just had to make sure none of my dad's brothers wanted it before me) my Grandpa's Seamaster Deville that he was awarded for 30 years of service working as a chemist for Texaco. He holds hundreds of patents for motor oil additives that help make your car run smoother. He passed away this past spring at 92 years old.

This is a quartz watch from I'm guessing 1982. But I really do not know much about it. I'm happy and honored to have it though.

Last edited by gnuyork; Feb 26, 2021 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    1 week old yesterday. Photo taken yesterday wearing my Speedmaster which hasn't left my wrist except for sleep, speaking of, very minimal. We were at an air bnb with my parents after being in the hospital since our house was still being renovated. (It's never done in time and still ongoing). My parents left today and we are back home (still with an unfinished master bath - waiting on silly parts for completion).

I need a shave!

She was born with a lot of hair!

Mom feeling much better, but still managing pain from the surgery. It's expected 6 weeks for full recovery, which of course make it more of a challenge for feeding the baby.
    You both make great looking babies - beautiful pictures and family!

14. Likes gnuyork, iyonk liked this post