Likes Likes:  187
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pushin for some cushion LOL...

Pushin for some cushion LOL...

cases that is!

I use to own a Panerai 111G and missed the cushion case. They are large but wear so well! After the Panerai I longed for the cushion style. Then after the JR 1681 I realized how much I missed the cushion style watch case so entered the Magrette the next month. Here's a few pics of my new cushions and I'm pushin you to try one out if you haven't and asking you to posts your cushions here if you got them!

Name:  IMG_3088.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  61.3 KBName:  IMG_3089.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  69.5 KBName:  IMG_3092.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  91.2 KBName:  IMG_3093.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  71.0 KB

The same but so different.....

Name:  IMG_3094.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  78.1 KBName:  IMG_3095.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  58.9 KBName:  IMG_3096.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  60.2 KBName:  IMG_3099.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  42.9 KB

I have two, one homage watch that I won't post here, a Getat, and of course you know the other one...

Name:  Aquascope3.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  47.8 KB

(Arriving Monday )
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

All very fine examples so far! Dauphine hands and a cushion case?! Thats about the nicest looking Tissot I ever gazed my eyes upon!

7. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    I love cushion case... gonna get me some more in the future... right now i only have a couple..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Blog Entries
    Dude, the crown placement on the Magrette is crazy. It's so weird having it there on a cushion case. I like it a lot.

I still have to decide whether or not I want to get a seconds hand installed or just sell it.

And this guy still has a busted movement, which I would like to get repaired. So good looking, but it broke almost the second I got it, and I never got the chance to send it in for repairs. Kind of a perfect beater watch too, with the high WR and screwdown pushers.

10. Likes wschofield3, iyonk, -JP, Nutty28, CFR, synequano liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Such a '70s thing to my mind, as that was when I started paying attention to watches. I used to have more from that era, many now moved on to others. These are what I have now:

1978 Bucherer

Oceanus solar atomic

1978 GuB Spezimatic

1974 Sea-Gull ST7 case

I'll be honest that I'm not sure this very "Japanese" shape of the Orient Somes counts as a cushion case. It has some points in common with old Grand Seikos, not quite in the range of classic cushion but I'll stick it in here anyway.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Dude, the crown placement on the Magrette is crazy. It's so weird having it there on a cushion case. I like it a lot.
    The Sinn T2 has it the crown at 4 as well and I quite like it too. The crown never digs into my wrist.