Likes Likes:  2

Thread: We couldn't find a watch under $100 with a sapphire crystal display so we made one

We couldn't find a watch under $100 with a sapphire crystal display so we made one

Hey guys!

This is my first post but I have been a consumer of the thread for a little while now. A friend of mine and I started a watch company recently because we were in search of a sleek watch design that was water resistant up to 10M and had a sapphire crystal display so the face wouldn't get scratched easily. The kicker is that we wanted it to also be under $150 - $200 bucks. We had trouble finding anything we liked so we decided to make one. We think we have come up with a pretty awesome watch and would like to get some feedback from other watch enthusiasts to see what you all think and to give us feedback so we can make the best watch possible in a reasonably affordable price range.

Let us know what you think and what we could do to improve it. Thanks!

http://igg.me/at/vierra

Pretty cool.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by jrworksts View Post
    This is my first post but I have been a consumer of the thread for a little while now.

What thread? And if you meant 'forum', it's a shame you couldn't have contributed before posting an advert without the approval of the forum owners.

The jury is out.

4. Likes Smeagal, is that my watch liked this post