Likes Likes:  1

Thread: All sold! Tudor, Nomos and Squale

All sold! Tudor, Nomos and Squale

Hello IWL friends - I'm moving these watches out for another purchase that I want to move on fairly quickly. I'm posting them here only for about a week at lower prices than I'll ask elsewhere.

I don't have any personal pics of this one but here's some pics from the web - the Tudor 1926

Name:  Tudor-1926-aBlogtoWatch-14.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  58.4 KBName:  Tudor2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  42.0 KBName:  Tudor3.jpg
Size:  55.7 KB

Gray market has this at about $1,900 and a retail of $3,000 - and mine, for IWL'ers, is $1,350 net to me. I wore it around the house only as I purchased during the pandemic, so it's perfect, not a mark on it - full kit with all links, original box, booklet - everything it came with new.

All gold seen is solid rose, it's the 41mm version (if I bought the 39mm, this would not be for sale, it's just a tad big for me) It's a beautiful watch, comfortable on the wrist and the dial work is very nice. Wears thin, nice profile.

Next up is the Nomos Orion 38 Datum -

Name:  Nomos1.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  68.2 KBName:  Nomos 2.jpg
Size:  86.5 KBAttachment 106487

I'm thinking this one doesn't need much of a description.

Mint condition, also hardly worn and purchased during pandemic. Full kit, purchased from Topper.

Retail is $3,060 - and for mine, $1,350 net.

Next, the Squale T183 - a limited edition that is a bit wild, but really a great conversation piece. Layered carbon fiber case and very sturdy construction.

The lume absolutely sucks, so don't buy this watch for that - buy it because it's interesting. Perfect condition, original strap included.

42mm, but wears a bit smaller than that IMO, 600M WR, sapphire w/ AR inside and the SW 200 Sellita caliber.

Full kit, purchased from Gnomon, retail is $1,250 and I believe it is sold out - and my price, a crazy $650 net. Strap is the one in the first two pics - black with red stitching.

Name:  Squale.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  43.3 KBName:  Squale T183.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  201.0 KBName:  Squale 5.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  39.6 KB

Shipped via USPS insured - prices are net, but include shipping and insurance in the CONUS. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by wschofield3; Mar 17, 2021 at 01:27 AM.

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post