Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Anyone buy Strapsco watch straps?

Anyone buy Strapsco watch straps?

Browsing on Amazon I keep coming across Strapsco. The natos look decent but then i seen their leather straps. 20-25 for a one piece leather? Too good to be true IMO. Wanted to see if anyone purchsed them. They look good in pics but haven't seen them in real life yet. I'm sure the Natos are ok but the leather ones must be pretty cheap feeling I would think....

Name:  StrapsCo-Tan-Burnt-Leather-Nato-Zulu-Watch-Band-size-22mm-0.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  29.3 KB

I read some reviews mostly positive stuff. just find it hard to believe you can get a leather NATO of good quality at this price point

I don't have any info about them but I'd like to know who makes a nice leather Nato that doesn't break the bank.

Me to. The best I seen under $100 are the Bas & Lokes. They usually are around $80 for quality leather nice and soft. They break in nicely as well. Only complaint is they are a little on he thin side and could make a heavier watch a little top heavy.

Blog Entries
    I'm curious enough to try one.

6. Likes -JP liked this post
    I have had a few. For the price they are nice. A bit thin and most of the edges are unfinished, but overall good quality and they are stitched and not heat sealed at the rings (at least the ones I have), so that is a big plus for me.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

8. Likes -JP liked this post
    Sounds like its worth the $25

Blog Entries
    Tan "croc"
    http://strapsco.com/product/padded-c...trap-in-brown/

or brown "croc"
    http://strapsco.com/product/premium-...trap-in-brown/

For my Pan Europ?

(not my photo; better than any I've taken of the Pan Europ, though)

Maybe this guy for the B-1:

http://strapsco.com/product/genuine_...band-in-brown/
    Last edited by Raza; Aug 18, 2015 at 04:57 AM.

Brown always looks great with a brown dial IMO so does tan though. You got a versatile piece there don't think you can go wrong with either.