Likes Likes:  83
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: You don't have to own a high end watch...

  1. #1

    You don't have to own a high end watch...

    ...to visit and participate in the high end subforum!

    Right now, even as we speak (OK, we're not really speaking, allow me some hyperbole), there are a couple of threads going on, like this one, started by a random participant :

    http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...626#post165626

    And hopefully lots of others to come in the future. So, don't be bashful, join in!

  2. Likes OTGabe, CFR, Ryan, tribe125, iyonk liked this post
  3. #2
    Thanks for the invitation.

  4. Likes mlcor liked this post
  5. #3
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    6,919
    Blog Entries
    2
    Perhaps some of us are just afraid we'll be tempted by the dark side.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  6. Likes popoki nui, Adi4, iyonk liked this post
  7. #4
    Always scared of becoming the equivalent of those provincial office workers who furiously hold very hard opinions on various Ferraris

  8. Likes thewalrus, Uber liked this post
  9. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Perhaps some of us are just afraid we'll be tempted by the dark side.
    What if we promise never to post any pictures?


    OK, I wouldn't believe that, either.

  10. Likes skywatch, vinylgreek liked this post
  11. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Always scared of becoming the equivalent of those provincial office workers who furiously hold very hard opinions on various Ferraris
    Thankfully, I don't think we have that sort on IWL. Nothing wrong with having opinions about Ferraris without owning one, so long as they're (1) based on data (or opinion, if it's just about looks), and (2) civil.

  12. #7
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    19,652
    FERRARIS R 4 POSERS WHO HAVE SMALL WILLIES!1!!1
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

  13. #8
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    6,919
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    What if we promise never to post any pictures?


    OK, I wouldn't believe that, either.

    Where's the fun in that? Pictures are the only reason I go to the high-end forum.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  14. Likes mlcor liked this post
  15. #9
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    6,919
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Thankfully, I don't think we have that sort on IWL. Nothing wrong with having opinions about Ferraris without owning one, so long as they're (1) based on data (or opinion, if it's just about looks), and (2) civil.

    I like red ones.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  16. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    FERRARIS R 4 POSERS WHO HAVE SMALL WILLIES!1!!1
    True. Everyone knows that Lotus is the real deal.

  17. Likes geoffbot, gnuyork liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us