Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro thread

Savagely Average

Micro thread

No, this is not a small thread for tiny pictures....it is a place to post those micro brands!

Name:  20210303_163644.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  87.1 KB

2. Likes Smeagal, rodia77 liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Fine, I will keep it going then!

Name:  20210317_172204.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  46.0 KB

4. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    I thought I didn't have anything that would qualify as a micro brand, but upon a reflection, I think I do. Will contribute when I take or find good shots of them, and keep an eye on the thread in the meantime.

6. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    I thought I didn't have anything that would qualify as a micro brand, but upon a reflection, I think I do. Will contribute when I take or find good shots of them, and keep an eye on the thread in the meantime.
    Outstanding! Looking forward to it!

Tried to get a job in Cork once with a multinational, but they were not looking for Americans. Can't hurt to try though!

Don't really do micro brands really vintage, Russian, casios, and seiko are my thing really

Look at EMG their links in my signature they are up and coming watch makers and fellow members too ... Did a review of their horizon watch here

https://www.intlwatchleague.com/show...he-horizon****
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    Don't really do micro brands really vintage, Russian, casios, and seiko are my thing really

Look at EMG their links in my signature they are up and coming watch makers and fellow members too ... Did a review of their horizon watch here

https://www.intlwatchleague.com/show...he-horizon****

I will check them out, thanks!

Savagely Average
    Thank for the link, seriously considering their chrono! I have been interested in a panda seagull with a decent display case back, and it ticks all those boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    I will check them out, thanks!
    Yeah they have done a few other ranges by now divers and the like and they did another nice chronograph too. Well worth a look .. Bother the guys that run it and their supplier are all fellow watch nuts , so done from the view of what makes a good watch not whats going to make them the most money so they are truly done for the love of watches too .

Not all watch company's can say that
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

13. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Thank for the link, seriously considering their chrono! I have been interested in a panda seagull with a decent display case back, and it ticks all those boxes!
    Yes i ant heard many complaints well if honest none . That i can remember.

The guy that actually makes them did our iwl chrono too .
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

15. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Tried to get a job in Cork once with a multinational, but they were not looking for Americans. Can't hurt to try though!
    Sorry to hear (in the sense that it didn't go as you'd like) but... while you maybe didn't shake any coins out of them, you saved yourself dealing with the biggest a**holes. Speaking from experience.

17. Likes Mediocre liked this post