Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Limes Pharo Finesse

Limes Pharo Finesse

I wanted this watch for a very long time but always hesitated as I am very particular about sizing - and turns out, I was correct, this one wears a bit large on me.

The watch itself is absolutely stunning - heat blued hands, a machined "guilloche like" dial, the coin edge case by Ickler - the entire watch is so well done, if only it were a MM or two smaller.

Ordered directly from Limes, it is a full kit, everything it came with and the watch is in perfect shape. This is another pandemic purchased one - so, it has seen very little if any outside wear, I can't find even a small mark on it to the naked eye.

Original strap came off the watch quickly, so, it's in great shape, and the third pic is with a custom made gator strap with blue accent stitching - I will sell that with the watch if someone wants it.

Movement Swiss hand wound movement ETA 6498-1
    Watch case ICKLER made stainless steel case, polished, with elegant coined edges, diameter 41,5mm, thickness 10mm, flat sapphire crystal with A/R coating, mineral crystal display back, waterresistant 5 ATM
    Dial Silvered with Clou-de-Paris and Sunray Guilloché patterns
    Hands Heat blued steel hands manufactured by ICKLER in Pforzheim.
    Band Black leather, width 20mm, wrist size: 18 - 22cm

Name:  Limes Cartouche copy.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  47.3 KBName:  Limes Cartouche.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  90.8 KBName:  Limes gator.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  46.4 KB

Price is $675 net to me and includes shipping and insurance in the CONUS. Add $100 for the custom gator strap. Please, no trades.

Thanks for looking.

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Offers welcome - thanks!