Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post on IWL ----A review of the New Ball Engineer Master II Pilot GMT

Blog Entries
    Thanks Rob. Look at that lume.

2. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Thanks Rob. Look at that lume.
    It's interesting that Ball reconfigured the tubes in the numbers to make them wider than past Ball watches with this configuration. All the better for the night time pattern that Ball is famous for.

Ball added a transition angle for the top of the case to the side which only the Skindiver has something close to this feature. The other cool thing is the hands which are unique to this model. The best feature is the thin 11mm thickness which has been a trend in recent Ball watches which many have been thinner than past models. The EMII have always been a series I recommend to people coming to the brand since they seem to fit everyone well.

If you can't tell I'm one of the resident Ball watch fans.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

This has popped back into my radar lately after getting the Ball Sportsman. It has reminded me again why I love Ball watches.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!