Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Horween Leather Nato

Horween Leather Nato

I have on several occasions asked and discussed options for my Blackbay as I have the distressed leather but no bracelet. In the summer months it is sweaty here so I have been looking for alternative to the standard nylon strap that comes with the watch.
    After getting my Nomos I decided to look for a Horween strap and thought nato style.
    I ordered 2 from Carl at gasgasbones and here they are.

The loop is stiched to size for your watch so it is a little fiddly fitting the spring bars. If you have a wide gap you can thread the double thickness through but it looks much better this way.

The straps are also sized to your wrist so there is no long tail to tuck back.

Overall I am very happy how this turned out it has a vintage feel and the leather is very soft and comfortable.

The second strap is 20mm and I was going to try that with my MM300.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Second strap now fitted to MM 300

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

3. Likes shameless, DJW GB liked this post
    looking good Mark ! comfortable and very versatile i'm sure

5. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Love leather on diver pieces

7. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Great looking straps.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

9. Likes MarkO liked this post