Likes Likes:  4

Thread: ** FS: Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Date black dial ref Q1548470- $3750 **

** FS: Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Date black dial ref Q1548470- $3750 **

I made a purchase and need to move a similar watch to make room in the fun fund and in the rotation.

Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Date reference Q15484708

• 39mm diameter / 8.9mm
    • rare black dial Master Control Date
    • sapphire crystal/ 50m WR
    • JLC caliber 899 - 43hr power reserve

Watch includes everything as new/pictured - outer cardboard box, inner and outer finished boxes, instruction manual, undated warranty card. JLC deployant on a JLC branded alligator strap that shows no staining and very little wear. Watch head is in excellent condition, worn very little. I can not see any marks, but there may be hairlines on the polished case. The serial numbers on the outer box, warranty card and watch all match.

I purchased this watch last year during COVID lockdown, it was still wrapped in the original plastics, in unworn condition. I have worn it sparingly during lockdown, only a handful of times outside of the house. Love the watch, I'm only selling as I bought a similar black dial watch and don't need two dressy watches in my rotation.

** $3750 net to me shipped/insured USPS Priority in the CONUS ** PP G&S with references, otherwise we can discuss payment options (wire, PP F&F, Zelle) ** willing to ship overseas for actual shipping and with references **

I live just north of Washington, DC and can also meet for a socially distanced face to face exchange (I am fully vaccinated).

Link to album of pictures - https://imgur.com/a/DRw9vCP

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    I was hoping this one wouldn't sell and I'd be forced to keep it but it's on hold pending funds.

4. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I was hoping this one wouldn't sell and I'd be forced to keep it but it's on hold pending funds.
    Should've priced it higher then!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Should've priced it higher then!

Agreed. I priced it higher than what I had spent on it, but not high enough. Still working on payment from the guy who committed to buy it, so I may still have a chance with it

edit... a no buyer protection/no fee payment received, off it goes to the new owner.
    Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Apr 7, 2021 at 04:33 PM.

7. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Agreed. I priced it higher than what I had spent on it, but not high enough. Still working on payment from the guy who committed to buy it, so I may still have a chance with it

edit... a no buyer protection/no fee payment received, off it goes to the new owner.
    Happy days mate. Count the bird in the hand. Free watch ownership for a while why not eh.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Happy days mate. Count the bird in the hand. Free watch ownership for a while why not eh.

Agreed. Very happy with the swap, the JLC was great but the GO skews more towards casual than dress, which fits my dress/lifestyle better. Getting to try nice watches without any expense is part of the fun I have with this hobby.

10. Likes geoffbot liked this post