Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Sinn 103 A Sa B Limited Edition

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

Sinn 103 A Sa B Limited Edition

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I just got an email notice about it. Very nice looking dial with a nod to the Arktis, but with the silver registers of the standard 103. Very nice looking, but I do have a thing for blue watches. Limited to 500 pieces, and it's selling for $2230 here in the US.

http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/Si...ion-4p2614.htm

It's gorgeous!

I got so excited I clicked on the link in the email to see more details. I stopped reading when I saw a thickness of 17mm. It's a shame they couldn't have slimmed it down a bit because the dial is a knockout.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful dial! Alas it would be way to big for me, and thick. Luckily, I am safe from temptation.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    It is chunky for sure. Sinn often has trouble getting away from the big, tool watch theme, even when the styling is more dress oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    It is chunky for sure. Sinn often has trouble getting away from the big, tool watch theme, even when the styling is more dress oriented.
    That's a shame since they have some amazing designs. I tried on the T2 at one of the Watchbuys roadshows and that one was very comfortable and sized nicely. Most of their other tool watches were just too big for me and my wrists are not even close to being considered small.

Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Have a look at their Frankfurt Financial District collection- all very sober and discreet, mostly with dual time zone (for triple, using a rotating internal bezel) half the watches at 38mm, and half at 34mm

7. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    I might regret passing on this one but there are a few things I'm just not sure about.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    I might regret passing on this one but there are a few things I'm just not sure about.
    Go on...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

The thickness and the day date complication mostly. One thing I don't miss about my 356. Its a PITA to set the date already with watches in rotation then you got to set the day as well. Rather not deal with it and I'm too anal to allow for the wrong day or date to be shown.

11. Likes meganfox17 liked this post