Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 150,000

Just on 1foot square display tray in a shop window saw tonight !! (Manchester Trafford centre)

Just 15 or 20 watches !!, I lost count at 150K !!

They were Zenith's , on the next door tray there were Tag's (similar quantity and tray value) , next to that were a couple more trays of errrrmmm..... , my eyes drifted back to the Zenith's mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

For some bizarre reason the shop seemed have made a mistake on every single one of them from what I remember Zenith prices were, when I were a lad....., involving the decimal point

TTIUWOP...
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

I'd have probably had to ask , I was there for other reasons so maybe when I have time next time , I will actually go in

There was some SERIOUS value stockholding there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I'd have probably had to ask...
    ... for an outside window shot?
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

5. Likes I-B liked this post
    They'd have probably thought I was casing the joint in prep for a ram raid lol

I just didn't think , I was so overwhelmed by the value and quantity of quality watches right in front of me..

These sort of places usually have rubbish lesser valued stuff , but all these pieces were north of 3,4,5,7 grand each

Sounds like a great place to visit!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx