Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Watch Eye Candy

German Watch Eye Candy

Thanks to the gentlemen from Watchbuys. Here are some photos from their road show stop in Chicago.

I bought this TN from them a couple of years ago and wore it to the event

Lots of beautiful watches to fondle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amazing!! Thanks for sharing.

I like the Hanhart - interesting colors. The Nomosis also nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the photos! The Hanhart is a beast!

They recently started carrying Hanhart. They really pop out at you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the photos! Drool worthy.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Great photos!
    Would love to attend one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photos Col Angus! I posted a link to your thread over in the Roadshow thread on the German forum.

Thanks FuzzyB. And thanks for turning me on to the German Watch sub-forum. I sometimes miss great things right under my nose.

They told me their next stop is Los Angeles and will be joined by an executive from Sinn. Hopefully she'll bring the new 103 A Sa B Limited Edition with her. Anyone out there should really to make it!

9. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Sorry I missed you Colonel. I was there two hours later. I was interested in trying on the Sinn 240, wanting to know if the short lugs and cushion shape would work for my smaller wrist. It looked fine, but what caught my eye, across the room, was something dressy and completely different.

Bruno Söhnle Mechanik Edition No. 4 with silver dial and blue hands and markers:

Name:  photo 1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  photo 2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  51.3 KB

(Priced very well, too.)
    As it now stands:

Glashütte Original Senator Hand Date | Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow | Omega Seamaster 300 GMT "Great White" | Rolex Datejust 16013 | Ulysse Nardin 14K chronometre (c. 1960s) | Marathon TSAR

11. Likes Col Angus, OhDark30 liked this post
    That Bruno Sohnle was quite nice and almost right next to it was the dressy, pretty thin cased Max Bill Junghans Chronoscope. Although it lists as 13mm, the domed glass accounts for a bit of that. Sorry, my pic came out blurry for some reason.