Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Casio Edifice EFR-S108D-1AVUEF (Casioak), UK seller

FS: Casio Edifice EFR-S108D-1AVUEF (Casioak), UK seller

SOLD

Gorgeous Casio three hander that nods to Gerald Genta classics like the Royal Oak and the Nautilus with its unusual case shape and integrated bracelet.
    It’s all very nicely done, with sapphire crustal, a gorgeous dial and excellent proportions throughout. Just under 40mm in diameter, 45mm lug to lug and just 7.8mm thick. It wears beautifully and looks great.
    There’s a great review on Ben’s Watch Club on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5yqjULfrd3A

I’ve owned the watch from new and worn it in rotation as part of a large collection. It pretty much looks like new.
    Condition: excellent
    Movement: quartz
    Crystal: sapphire
    Case: steel
    Dimensions: 40 mm diameter, 45mm lug to lug, 7.8mm height
    WR: 100 meters
    I have many deals and excellent feedback on numerous watch forums (WUS, TZ-UK, IWL – all same username) and 100% positive feedback ok eBay (whatmeworry0)
    Price for this one is £75 via Paypal including postage in the UK. Willing to post internationally but please contact me to agree shipping cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by whatmeworry; May 5, 2021 at 08:38 AM.