Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by StuzL View Post
    Twas in my original post. It is my favourite and I also have a complete spare case (glass damages easy).. Think it is also a (rarer?) later 625.3052.4 model with gold batons.
    Attachment 108127
    Well, that would hardly be the first time I didn't pay attention...
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes StuzL liked this post
    Here is my one and only Rado that is not mechanical or quartz or autoquartz.

P1230037 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PB240202 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P1230042 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P1230033 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Spaceflight 702 with original box and the factory original "bark" pattern SK. It also has one of the odder faceted acrylic crystals I gave ever seen. It is sort of a four petalled flower shape.

4. Likes StuzL liked this post
    Nice watch. Less common positioning of the capacitor on the circuit board.

Quote Originally Posted by StuzL View Post
    Nice watch. Less common positioning of the capacitor on the circuit board.
    Thanks Stu. This one was clearly hardly ever worn. The red box it is in front of, is the original. I think it even still had the original battery in it, which fortunately had not leaked.

It's one of the super early ESA licensed movements. Frankly, I am so busy with work right now I can't remember either the ESA or original Bulova movement codes. It'll come back to me one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Thanks Stu. This one was clearly hardly ever worn. The red box it is in front of, is the original. I think it even still had the original battery in it, which fortunately had not leaked.

It's one of the super early ESA licensed movements. Frankly, I am so busy with work right now I can't remember either the ESA or original Bulova movement codes. It'll come back to me one day.
    Its a 9154