Likes Likes:  259
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW Tuesday 4th. May

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    FuzzyB, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while...wonder how he's doing.
    Haven't chatted in a few months now. He's been very busy, but well. He is doing about as much watch buying as I am, that is to say virtually none.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes Mediocre, mlcor, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Tool timer Tuesday for the start of days and days of diecutting. The wounds are from Dicken's walk yesterday

Attachment 108110

Attachment 108111
    Wounds from the cat or the goose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

4. Likes Mediocre, Henry Krinkle, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Wounds from the cat or the goose?

At another point Dickens decided to writhe on a bike path and I had to yoink him out of the way of oncoming cyclists. He didn't like that. In a general sense, the geese seem a bit unsure/uncomfortable with Dickens. He's actually chased a few off. He also thinks he can catch a full grown jackrabbit. He's lucky I am always at hand to keep him from getting into trouble he can't get out of.

Speedy re-issue today.

Cheers,

Chris

It’s an older watch Sir, but it checks out.
    May the fourth be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    At another point Dickens decided to writhe on a bike path and I had to yoink him out of the way of oncoming cyclists. He didn't like that. In a general sense, the geese seem a bit unsure/uncomfortable with Dickens. He's actually chased a few off. He also thinks he can catch a full grown jackrabbit. He's lucky I am always at hand to keep him from getting into trouble he can't get out of.
    Sadie will chase after squirrels about ten minutes after they've crossed her path. She's a sweetie, but not too bright.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Sadie will chase after squirrels about ten minutes after they've crossed her path. She's a sweetie, but not too bright.
    The real trouble with Dickens is that he's clever and extraordinarily self confident. That's a recipe for trouble when you are an 8 pound predator and all the game you want to hunt is 10-15 pounds. I am happy he hasn't tried to stalk a white pelican yet.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sticking with the Seafire today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Sticking with the Seafire today.

13. Likes Mediocre, stew77, Kronos liked this post