Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News for Lovers of Galaxy Quest

Blog Entries

Good News for Lovers of Galaxy Quest

The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

2. Likes Der Amf, meijlinder, JohnF liked this post
    ant watch that film in an age had tim the toolman tailor in it and the bloke out of monk
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Nice. Liked the movie very much for what it was. Will be interesting to see what becomes of a series.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

I'll be waiting too. Liked the film very much.

they have done a series on the minority report film to and there's a few others like dust til dawn too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    they have done a series on the minority report film to and there's a few others like dust til dawn too
    Seems they've started going this way now. TV shows from old movies and not just movie versions of TV shows.

They did Fargo as well. First season really good, second starting soon I believe.

Will check Galaxy quest out once out. Movie was fun if I remember correctly, haven't seen in some time.

Blog Entries
    The movie worked best for anyone who remembers the original Star Trek. Some of the jokes wouldn't have the same impact without that familiarity.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

9. Likes T Bone liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Seems they've started going this way now. TV shows from old movies and not just movie versions of TV shows.

They did Fargo as well. First season really good, second starting soon I believe.

Will check Galaxy quest out once out. Movie was fun if I remember correctly, haven't seen in some time.
    bit tong in check but they never took it serious so yeah not that bad from memory
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Will be interesting to see how they play it. Enjoyed the movie a lot, hope the series does the title justice.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    Oh man, the Galaxy Quest movie was awesome. I saw it in theaters when it first came out and loved it. Then strangely, for years and years, I never saw it again, until a couple of years ago, and I only just bought it last year. Fantastic movie. I'll be interested in seeing the show.