Likes Likes:  1

Thread: SOLD.....Beijing Zungu

SOLD.....Beijing Zungu

SOLD

For Sale is my extremely bold and beautiful Beijing Zungu, in original box.

40mm SS case, 10mm thick. (20mm lugs)
    Movement is Beijing's own SA1000B6P, 22-jewels which both hacks and handwinds.
    Curved sapphire crystal.

I bought it from the famous Good-stuffs of Hong Kong, who currently do not have it in stock, just under a year ago, and have been very happy with it - I'm only selling it so I can get another Beijing (one with a smaller case and a manual movement, closer to my general preferences) This particular watch is extremely accurate when worn day in day out - the 3 or 4 seconds it gains on the wrist it loses overnight (or is it the other way round?) and I've often found that after four days of wear its only gained 2 seconds in total. No doubt good fortune has something to do with that, but it's been very satisfying. I've never seen the second hand misbehave or anything like that.

I've worn it 4 or 5 days a month every month, but despite that the polished case is still in extremely good condition - if you peer very closely at the sides there are a couple of faint hairlines which my pictures haven't picked up. The Beijing quality of manufacture is IMO a step above Seagull, and miles above other Chinese-built watches costing twice the money. The only flaw I've found on the dial is that the facets of the 4 o'clock index are not cut as well as the rest. The sunburst dial is the glossiest sunburst I've owned, in keeping with the polished case. The hands are lumed, and the hour markers have dots of the same lovely pistaccio green lume. I've always found it very comfortable on the wrist, fairly slim for an auto with a domed crystal, but a solid presence. On its bracelet it makes quite a statement (see here)

The factory bracelet (solid endlinks) is still in the original shrinkwrapping, never worn. With the watch I'll include this solid burgundy Darlena strap which I put on it.

SOLD Price by PayPal, including PP fees and UK Special Delivery is 110. I would be able to post itTues 1 Sep, you could have it Wed 2 Sep.

References as a seller: *** Der Amf Great seller ***

### GREAT SELLER Der Amf ###
    Last edited by Der Amf; Sep 1, 2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Multitude of Photobucket links replaced with a couple of permanent photos

3. Likes scottjc liked this post