Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achievement unlocked: Said hello

Achievement unlocked: Said hello

So, yeah... hi!

I'm Mike, a Dane who's been lurking and reading threads here for some time, and finally decided to create an account and join in. Then, of course, I managed to forget all about it for a bit (there may have been some beer consumption involved at the time which could conceivably carry some of the blame). But nevermind - here I am, giving it another go.

I've come to the conclusion there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who love, and those who hate shield-type Rados. I'm one of the former, with a modest little collection. I find myself particularly drawn to the old ones; it's a rare and unusual day when I'm not wearing a Rado that's older than me. An unexpected side effect of the pandemic has been greatly increased time spent trawling the internet for watches, and I'm afraid my mind somewhere along the line decided I must now go hunting for every type of mineral dial I can find. Obviously a terrible idea, but you try arguing with my mind when it's made up.

Anyway, here I am. You may run now.

/Mike

2. Likes OTGabe, rodia77, Mediocre liked this post
    let me guess a former E.O.T member ? ...

yeah we got some rado fan's here too soo yeah you might have seen the MMFF in central the usually Friday thing from E.O.T
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Oddly enough, I was never on EOT. I don't quite know why, other than usually needing a major kick in order to get started on a forum. I wound up in this place having figured out at least some Rado folks had migrated here.

that they did we had a few here already then when it shut down a few more have come over and possible could be all soon maybe but yeah I was always ghosting it never join up as had here

but yeah shame it went by the by but least members found a new home if they want it here
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Welcome @SyntaxTerror. It's a friendly group that enjoys watches from low to high end and everything in between. Lots of Rado fans here, so you'll fit right in.

Cheers guys, I'll try not to get too much drool on your watches.

Quote Originally Posted by SyntaxTerror View Post
    Cheers guys, I'll try not to get too much drool on your watches.

Join in one of the daily threads and post pics, we'll return the favor and drool over yours.

Savagely Average
    Welcome!! Hang out and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SyntaxTerror View Post
    Oddly enough, I was never on EOT. I don't quite know why, other than usually needing a major kick in order to get started on a forum. I wound up in this place having figured out at least some Rado folks had migrated here.
    You found the right place. Welcome aboard.

12. Likes SyntaxTerror, Mediocre liked this post