Likes Likes:  2,311
Page 66 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 10 - Moving Wheels and Cogs

I am in a small camera club and any 35mm cameras like mine are not even thought of any more as DSLRs do everything that older cameras do some even using top of the range phones nowadays

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    I am in a small camera club and any 35mm cameras like mine are not even thought of any more as DSLRs do everything that older cameras do some even using top of the range phones nowadays

yeah but any one can get a decent pic now a days with whats available ..total diff then when you was shooting a roll of film you had to have a eye for details and not knowing if you got the shot or not and spending the time developing it, and doing your tester pic to see how long you set the exposure too got a pic of a church somewhere where it got stripes as testing which looked best . yes think a lot of the art gone now with the digital age quicker and simpler not always the best or most fun miss doing the old 35mm I guess ant done it since the mid 90's

special with some where you could manual zoom but did not show through the lenses that was a trick to learn may keep the old leather one just incase I see a old 35mm club local maybe
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

this one

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes DJW GB, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Afternoon all Seamaster today Name:  20220116_152223.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  46.2 KB

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Afternoon all Seamaster today Name:  20220116_152223.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  46.2 KB

all some days feel's like just djw, you and sharky and me left
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Today..

Name:  IMG_20220116_081149356.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  62.7 KB

Billy super duper..

8. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    all some days feel's like just djw, you and sharky and me left
    Know how you feel

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    well really been working on my down sizing of my collection soon will be down to a core 15 I think it was, once those listed sell ok will be buying something with it ( tat lot and some thing nice )

but from a collection of over three hundred down to double digit is amazing work
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    I know I couldn't do it ismy.

Billy super duper..

Feels lighter and easier to sort now and what not
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy