Likes Likes:  1,851
Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1111

Thread: MWC PART 10 - Moving Wheels and Cogs

  1. #1081
    MWC is that my watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    came for a look stayed for the biskwits
    Posts
    35,370
    sorry guys been really ill with covid (I know me I'm still one of those that use disinfectant wipes on the shopping before putting it away ') just trying to shake it and now dads got it told mom to stay clear and will I deal with it for him but dam if I'm tiering alot faster then normal made up a bed in the box room then had to go lay down on mine for half hour yeah not on my A game at mo for sure but oh well needs must and all that

    venus, passion's rockets ,sets afire gentle hearts that music doth inspire,
    through the joys of dance and last play
    leading them to love the sweetest way.

    https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

  2. #1082
    Member The Watch Smeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    North West England
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    sorry guys been really ill with covid (I know me I'm still one of those that use disinfectant wipes on the shopping before putting it away ') just trying to shake it and now dads got it told mom to stay clear and will I deal with it for him but dam if I'm tiering alot faster then normal made up a bed in the box room then had to go lay down on mine for half hour yeah not on my A game at mo for sure but oh well needs must and all that
    Bloody hell lad sorry to hear that. I know you have your parents to look after but try and look after yourself as well lad.
    Hope you’re feeling better soon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
  4. #1083
    Found out earlier this has a special feature, at 3 o'clock the display goes crazy! Also has stranger things alarm tone
    Name:  20220621_141605.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  79.4 KBName:  20220621_141601.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  77.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk



  5. #1084
    MWC is that my watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    came for a look stayed for the biskwits
    Posts
    35,370
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Bloody hell lad sorry to hear that. I know you have your parents to look after but try and look after yourself as well lad.
    Hope you’re feeling better soon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah been not feeling anywhere bad as sun/mon so yeah just catching capnats when I can sleep seems to be the best thing to do that and scramble eggs really never ate for two days then just you know was tempted with anything try a banana , boil egg sandwich but nah ... what worked was scrambled egg go figure

    venus, passion's rockets ,sets afire gentle hearts that music doth inspire,
    through the joys of dance and last play
    leading them to love the sweetest way.

    https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

  6. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
  7. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah been not feeling anywhere bad as sun/mon so yeah just catching capnats when I can sleep seems to be the best thing to do that and scramble eggs really never ate for two days then just you know was tempted with anything try a banana , boil egg sandwich but nah ... what worked was scrambled egg go figure
    Get well soon ismy, wearing the date day as they call it nice dress watch although only very occasional to dress up even at my age still levis and wrangler for me Name:  20220622_095148.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  55.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

  8. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
  9. #1086
    MWC is that my watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    came for a look stayed for the biskwits
    Posts
    35,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Get well soon ismy, wearing the date day as they call it nice dress watch although only very occasional to dress up even at my age still levis and wrangler for me Name:  20220622_095148.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  55.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    thanks just pushing on doing what needs done

    talking levis managed to pick up a old pair for £6 quid total bargain the other week, but ant had chance to wear them stupid covid

    remember way back their use to be this trendy jeans place in town I spent my whole weeks wage on a pair of 501 use to love those

    venus, passion's rockets ,sets afire gentle hearts that music doth inspire,
    through the joys of dance and last play
    leading them to love the sweetest way.

    https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

  10. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    thanks just pushing on doing what needs done

    talking levis managed to pick up a old pair for £6 quid total bargain the other week, but ant had chance to wear them stupid covid

    remember way back their use to be this trendy jeans place in town I spent my whole weeks wage on a pair of 501 use to love those
    been a loooong time since I was able to get in a pair of Levi's lol



  11. #1088
    MWC is that my watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    came for a look stayed for the biskwits
    Posts
    35,370
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    been a loooong time since I was able to get in a pair of Levi's lol
    well kinda proud I still get in to pairs had for twenty years hmmm or maybe just was always fat .

    well bout 70% ish feeling ok just taking me longer to do anything and got a bit of cough still

    venus, passion's rockets ,sets afire gentle hearts that music doth inspire,
    through the joys of dance and last play
    leading them to love the sweetest way.

    https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    Blanchy Talks Watches

  12. #1089
    Morning all aqua terra today Name:  20220623_073446.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  45.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

  13. #1090
    Morning gmtName:  20220624_073506.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  53.7 KB

    Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us