Likes Likes:  2,311
Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 10 - Moving Wheels and Cogs

so then how goes it guys
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I was watching sky arts last night Queen was on Brian May was wearing a watch that looked like a seiko 6105 in 1986 and was wearing it at Freddie Mercury's aids concert in 1992 so he did not go for bling watches wee bit of useless information

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    I was watching sky arts last night Queen was on Brian May was wearing a watch that looked like a seiko 6105 in 1986 and was wearing it at Freddie Mercury's aids concert in 1992 so he did not go for bling watches wee bit of useless information

nearly bought one of those nh35 willard want to be 6105 early

so trying to get down to one each of each brand of mine so say seiko one quartz one mech the quartz I think is going to be this one now mech down to three choices the sk013 the vintage 66 or the lordmatic . thinking of doing that with each brand like rado it's my purple sabre and my mecca quartz's marstron .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Just checking the new thread out, ello

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Just checking the new thread out, ello
    any one's welcome this is a thread running from IwL since the very start well before really it came over from wus days . once we hit 5000 post count we do a new one .

it's quieten down a lot of late remember on the first few days the mods got a bit worried as we had double the post count off the whole entire forum as of that point in time

now we are much more sedate in posting a bit to sedate some days think we have all retire and gone to sleep in a chair in the corner father jack style for some of us I am guessing
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes Smeagal, Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    any one's welcome this is a thread running from IwL since the very start well before really it came over from wus days . once we hit 5000 post count we do a new one .

it's quieten down a lot of late remember on the first few days the mods got a bit worried as we had double the post count off the whole entire forum as of that point in time

now we are much more sedate in posting a bit to sedate some days think we have all retire and gone to sleep in a chair in the corner father jack style for some of us I am guessing
    How dare you say we fall asle.,.zzzzzzzzzz
    Zzzzzzzzz

Billy super duper..

10. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Zzzzzz
    What's that
    Name:  IMG_20210706_144424549.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  73.8 KB

Zzzzz

Billy super duper..

I think the sk13 are making the most at the moment , so perhaps should go to increase the new watch fund.

Billy super duper..

Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    I think the sk13 are making the most at the moment , so perhaps should go to increase the new watch fund.

Billy super duper..
    yeah it's a weird one the sk doing great now the 66 hmmm would not make as much and is a very classical look and lordmatic the prices can be all over the place it's hard when trying to decide on one quartz's one mech ..

as a say one watch only thing then think the sk would tick most the boxes s could take punishment looks decent and comfy fit so if was down sizing to one watch .it would be towards the top of the list.

was think when next fee's offer comes on might put all three up and see which two sell first then pull which ever is left

but yeah having the same thing with the quartz option down to three a lord quartz ,a type 2 and a new tone gold and black sq .
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Upstairs using my old computer takes ages to start like an old car its now 10 years old don't want to part with as the wife got it for my 60th from QVC three payments total £1,100 sorry about the reflection Name:  20210706_154601.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  48.1 KBName:  20210706_154537.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  46.6 KB

Last edited by Smeagal; Jul 6, 2021 at 02:55 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.