Likes Likes:  360
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW Saturday?

WRUW Saturday?

Sometimes looking at the copper dial of the JR 1681 makes me want to have a delicious beer.

Name:  IMG_3244.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  62.0 KB

Name:  IMG_3245.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  47.1 KB

Boston GTG tomorrow with 12 of our watch pals. I'll be wearing my GO PML, with my recent purchases since the last one in tow.... JR Aquascope, Eterna Vaughan Big Date and Seiko SSC271.

Name:  Aquascope2.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  59.9 KBName:  Eterna Vaughan 2.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  67.2 KBName:  SE-SSC271_2.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  58.3 KB

Also, I'll be bringing something very special along. It will be a Revolution. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by wschofield3; Aug 29, 2015 at 01:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    For Iyonk, day four of Japanese rotation, one of my nicest eBay finds, a first-year 1958 Royal Orient in beautiful condition.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

BLNR of course!

Instagram: @tempocalypse

This for the weekend

Another interesting discovery..... As I looked closer at the date window, I realized that it has the same design as the JR 1681 models.... I wonder what else did GP "influence" on the JR models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Connery's birthday earlier this week, so I Dr No'd up my Submariner 5513;

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Still enjoying my humble diver this beautiful weekend..
    Name:  DSCN2109.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  60.1 KB

an ex-student just come back from Aussie and visit me.. to my surprise he also wear SKX007, but his is the japanese made one with extra writing on the dial..
    he kept on showing interest on my leather strap... some words must have spread that his teacher also making straps.. =P

he was wearing his with rubber and nato... so i let him try out one of my straps, and you guys can predict the rest.. hehehe..
    Name:  DSCN2091.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  98.0 KB

he like it so much that he said he's heavy heart to take-off the leather back.. and dont want to switch back to the rubber, he like the supple and relatively thin leather... i got to admit, look quite good on him..
    Name:  DSCN2102.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  64.2 KB

he think the brown and black quite work for casual look... his wrist is about 7,25"
    Name:  DSCN2107.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  57.9 KB

... as much as i wish to have some benefit from my strap making hobby, i always love to see people happy... his happiness make my day and he cant get off his smile from his face when he said goodbye and thank you for the free strap..

mannnn.. may be it is a sign.. may be my straps actually that GOOD!

have a great weekend to you all and wish all the best for everybody on vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    For Iyonk, day four of Japanese rotation, one of my nicest eBay finds, a first-year 1958 Royal Orient in beautiful condition.

That's just GORGEOUS Robert! look very good and prestine..! luv it luv it luv it... sweet gentleman vintage japanese dress watch !

10. Likes skywatch, mlcor, JAGtime, wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    mannnn.. may be it is a sign.. may be my straps actually that GOOD!

We always told you that Lyonk!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse