Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Check out the new News Feeds Forum

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

Check out the new News Feeds Forum

We are now gathering news and views about watches from around the web, and posting them here: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/forum...IWL-News-Feeds

This forum is meant to be read-only and the threads will lock soon after posting. If you find anything interesting, we encourage you to start a thread in the appropriate subforum and share it with others. We don't have control over these feeds, and we're aware that some are more nicely formatted than others. But we tried to find a wide range of blogs and news sites to feature as an added service to our IWL members. Enjoy!

2. Likes popoki nui, Samanator liked this post
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Nice! I've shared this over on the IWL Facebook page.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

4. Likes Jeannie, Samanator, OTGabe liked this post
    Its finally dawned on me. Ariel Adams doesn't actually write. He just witters into a dictaphone and a secretary types it up. Thank you to the heavy diet of AA the News Feeds have been supplying me recently, that has allowed me to reach this moment of epiphany