Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **FS: Glycine Combat Chronograph - ref 3869 - 42mm/7750 - fresh service - $945 **

**FS: Glycine Combat Chronograph - ref 3869 - 42mm/7750 - fresh service - $945 **

One of the watches I'm selling for a friend. I'm struggling to price this one, I'd appreciate feedback here or via PM on what I'm asking for it. There aren't many sale comps out there and I'm not sure if the Invicta ownership has an effect on the price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glycine Combat Chronograph - ref 3869

• 43mm diameter / 14.5mm thick / 52.5mm lug to lug / 22mm lug width
    • ETA/Valjoux 7750 automatic chronograph movement with bicompax layout
    • Full service in 2020 (receipt included but not pictured)
    • 100m WR / sapphire crystal
    • Blue dial with orange accents

Sale includes everything pictured - inner/outer boxes, warranty card, and some add'l paperwork. Paperwork dates this watch to 2010. Acquired in 2014 from seller in Australia and used in regular rotation until purchasing an IWC chronograph in 2019. Full service by Orlando Watch Company in April 2020. Watch was lightly refinished during service, but still shows deeper dings and swirls in areas (highlighted in pics) but shows very well on wrist. Some light stretch in the bracelet, which is sized for a ~8.5" wrist and includes a few extra links.

I have extensive positive sales references on WUS and Reddit.

** $945 shipped/insured via USPS Priority ** Paypal with references, otherwise we can discuss payment options ** international with references and actual shipping costs **

I can also do F2F in northern Metro DC/Montgomery/Frederick Counties in MD.

Link to album of pictures - https://imgur.com/a/7GKCblu

PM or email me at my username @gmail.com with questions or to request add'l pictures or a video.

Link to album of pictures - https://imgur.com/a/7GKCblu

Confirmed that the watch was pressure tested at Orlando Watch, too.

This one is still available. Price reduced to $735.

Still available. Offers above the service cost entertained

Serviced and pressure tested ETA/Valjoux 7750.