Hello all, I am a mechanical engineering student, I was hoping I could ask some questions here about your art for a project I am pursuing. I would like to start off by saying that I mean no disrespect by coming into this forum and asking questions that should be earned with experience and research. This is a journey for me and I think that while I am not as knowledgeable, we certainly share common ground in our passion for mechanisms. With that being said I have some technical questions that I have had a really hard time finding definitive answers to.

I am working on potentially presenting a wristwatch I have been designing as a senior project. I have spent three months so far learning all that I can in the horological field and I think I can start making some more technically specific drawings in CAD. I would be more than happy to share any details about my design process, as I don't have any illusions that I possess some grand idea on this topic. The questions I have are as follows:

1) What are common gear wheel thicknesses for going trains in wristwatches?
2) What are common K values (Spring constants) for mainsprings?
3) What are common shaft diameters for gear axles?
4) Is there a universal standard for jewel diameters and thicknesses or does it vary depending on which gear they support (I have jewel dimensions but I don't know what sizes to use where)?
5) Which jewels need to be in shock absorbing cages vs just press fit into the frame?
6) What is a common number of turns to fully wind a mainspring barrel?
7) Are there any good books or websites where I can view schematics that include dimensions of wristwatch parts?

Some dimensioned prints of common movements would be very helpful as well.