Likes Likes:  288
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Wed 28th Jul 2021

Hybrid View

WRUW - Wed 28th Jul 2021

Hope my IWL fam are doing great..

After long waiting.. finally got my jab today... a long wait but worthed..
    Got AZ so the UK watch from ismy is appropriate..
    Name:  20210728_092735.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  47.0 KB

Woohooooo...
    Name:  20210728_090119.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  67.7 KB

I know most of u already got your jabs early this year... its late for me but better than none.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Good day, iyonk.

I have my first AZ jab in June. The second one is on 20/8. Our country's situation is just as bad as yours.

Name:  1627440092980.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  153.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by breadman3 View Post
    Good day, iyonk.

I have my first AZ jab in June. The second one is on 20/8. Our country's situation is just as bad as yours.
    Ahhh... just realize you are a neighbor! Salam sahabatku..

yes, the daily death is more than 2K/day, and 65K reported infected/day... honestly the official case number is way way lower than the actual number since most are not reported..
    i almost can't get mine... one of the reason i still manage to get one is the vaccine hesitation and conspiracy theory that even sounds crazy -- unfortunately many people side with it.

i used to envy people that could get vaccinated easily and have options... while here people fight and throwing punches over masks..

just want to say i'm really glad and happy for you that you got your jab.... its seem like a little thing, but i won't take it for granted..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Blog Entries
    Excellent for both of you, Breadman and iyonk. I have another friend in Jakarta who is a French master chef, and he had to go to the French Embassy for his inoculation. I hope all of you stay safe and healthy, productive and sane.

Celebrating the Tokyo olympics, here's another Japanese watch, green Alpinist (on iyonk naturally!)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Name:  20210728_062830.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  80.8 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

@iyonk
    That's great news! I got my second shot just yesterday. First one was AZ, too. Second was Biontech.
    Wearing my Chinese Heimdallr Sea Ghost "no time to die".
    Cheers, Sedi

Name:  IMG_0029.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  86.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTAP View Post
    Name:  2802.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  63.4 KB
    One of the fun things about new members is watching their collection slowly unfurl in the WRUW threads, you have a terrific collection. Not that I mind seeing repeats from all our other members, too!

Thank you for the kind words. I also enjoy seeing watches on this thread that I haven't seen before.