Likes Likes:  1

Thread: REDUCED!! Aegir CD2 Gray Dial - $825

REDUCED!! Aegir CD2 Gray Dial - $825

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pains me to let it go but it's part of the consolidation effort. I would've kept it otherwise. This watch truly has a character all its own.

This CD2 is only 1 of 2 with a polished case.

Now I'm not usually a fan of polished cases/bracelets but this one just looks so good with its polished/brushed balance that it's not an issue in that it would seem too blingy.

The gray dial on this watch is in one word gorgeous. It's a "wood" texture dial is the best I can describe it and it changes from black to gray depending on the light.

Applied markers add a sense of elegance as does the sapphire display back giving you a look at the wonderful Soprod A10 movement.

The watch does have some minor markings on the bezel which I've tried my best to capture in the pictures.

The right side of the screw bars have some tool marks which I've also tried my best to capture in pictures. These can be polished out.

Caseback also has some tool marks. Captured those too.

Watch was purchased by the first owner in April 2015 so well over another year of warranty remaining.

The watch comes with all papers, warranty card, 24mm Zulu (no Iso), extra screw bar, and Aegir pelican case.

Asking for $825. Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping, fully insured.

NO TRADES. US ONLY.

Payment is expected within the hour. If payment is not received within that timeframe I reserve the right to move onto the next buyer.

Ad is cross posted so I'll go by time stamp.

Last edited by r.palace; Jan 9, 2016 at 09:44 PM.

2. Likes Seriously liked this post

FS: Aegir CD2 Gray Dial Polished (1 of 2) - Quick Sale!

Reduced!

For this price you're getting a custom Fricker case, Soprod movement, applied markers, sweet looking BGW9 lume, and a 701m depth rating for a dive watch that's all balls
    Last edited by r.palace; Jan 4, 2016 at 02:42 PM.

Final Redux to $825 shipped.