Likes Likes:  89
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Green one's here . . .

The Green one's here . . .

This Reverso celebrates JLC's London Boutique with just 26 pieces available in the world. Been waiting for a couple months now and it just made its way to me this last day of August. The green is beautiful and adds another hue to what JLC is doing/has done with their tribute to Reverso series. I'm liking it and the short strap that I opted for fits perfectly - it'll be a nice addition to my smallish rotation now, for those who like it, enjoy the pics . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Really nice watch! The engraving of Big Ben on the back looks interesting. It could pass for a miniature flask that way. Obtaining one of any collectors piece always carries a sense of satisfaction. I love my Hamilton limited GMT. Enjoy it! It looks great.
    B.-

3. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Nice pickup! I know what a big Reverso fan you are, this one is really special. Congrats.

5. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Blog Entries
    What a rare and beautiful specimen. Love the engraving on the back.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

7. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    I'm green with envy... what a beautiful watch! BIG Congrats!

9. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Adjusted in 6 positions tempocalypse's Avatar
    Thats a beautiful reverso! There are not too many watches with green colour schemes and even fewer that do it well like this does. The dial does look very nice indeed.
    Watch centric instagram: @tempocalypse

11. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    It's a beautiful watch - but how can it be a "Reverso" with a *shudder* case back on the other side?
    La lutte elle-mme vers les sommets suffit remplir un cur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Thats a beautiful reverso! There are not too many watches with green colour schemes and even fewer that do it well like this does. The dial does look very nice indeed.
    Thx tempo! Yeah, this is a love it or hate it type dial/watch pretty much. I'm glad the green is the hue it is . . . a bit brighter/shinier not quite sure I woulda' sprung for it . . .

Adjusted in 6 positions tempocalypse's Avatar

The Green one's here . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    It's a beautiful watch - but how can it be a "Reverso" with a *shudder* case back on the other side?
    The Reverso was invented for polo players to protect the delicate watch crystal when playing. The originals indeed had solid backs on the reverse for that purpose. The display backs and second faces came much later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch centric instagram: @tempocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    Thx! There's no mandate to have another dial, tempo answered well/correctly, and those who desire/like engraving space appreciate the single dial for sure I'm thinking . . .

16. Likes is that my watch, Der Amf, popoki nui liked this post