Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bracelet experiment for the Broad Arrow Speedy

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Hah, you probably think my tastes abominable as I quite like that for certain types of vintage (or vintage style) watches I take it you didn't see my 5513 experiment inspired by the Tudor 7923?
    'Taste' is a personal thing - I'll not question yours as long as you reciprocate
    Yes, I saw your experiment; also saw the tudor only watch and commented thus:
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Pah !.... They didn't even put proper end-links on it
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

2. Likes tempocalypse liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I don't like it, I'm afraid. The lug gap is almost always unattractive (it can be acceptable on some mesh bracelets, but for the most part, it simply looks unfinished), and I don't really like that style of bracelet.

I like it! Straight end links don't bother me and I think it suits the watch well!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    how bout them older style stretch bracelet?

that would look better

shame about the lug-case space...grrr...
    Might look into something like that as an option to try out...

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I don't like it, I'm afraid. The lug gap is almost always unattractive (it can be acceptable on some mesh bracelets, but for the most part, it simply looks unfinished), and I don't really like that style of bracelet.
    It seems that those who don't like lug gaps have rather strong feelings about it (based on other threads including Tudor ranger ones I've seen). Although for me it is precisely the unfinished, rough look that draws me to such combinations (which to my eyes lend it a utilitarian air).

Name:  48801-0a00eed23f18622dad840b8024474318.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  51.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    I like it! Straight end links don't bother me and I think it suits the watch well!
    Cheers Upstate!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

For some reason I don't really like my Speedy on the stock bracelet but I'm not sure why. I tend to stick with leather or the Omega mesh.

I like the look of the bracelet, but I too am not fond of the lug gaps.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx