Likes Likes:  1,513
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Rolex/Tudor Are you Wearing Today.

Thank god, no thumbnails!
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture51201-image.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  32.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Tudor Advisor

Attachment 2234
    Love it.
    Went to check one out at my local AD but only had the non-alarm version. I didn't even know it came any other way. Was disappointing, but got the Milgauss instead so my spirits were lifted pretty quick!
    Last edited by Chase; Dec 2, 2014 at 05:46 AM.

3. Likes CFR, PrimareSPA21 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Love it.
    Went to check one out at my local AD but only had the non-alarm version. I didn't even know it came any other way. Was disappointing, but got the BP instead so my spirits were lifted pretty quick!
    Thank you very much.

I didn't know there was a non-alarm version... And there's nothing about in in the Tudor website. Are you sure the watch you saw was not from the Glamour or Style range?

Thank you very much.

I didn't know there was a non-alarm version... And there's nothing about in in the Tudor website. Are you sure the watch you saw was not from the Glamour or Style range?
    It wasn't either of those for sure. The rep pulled it from the case for me and we even chatted about mechanical alarms. I didn't bother spending much time with it though as that wasn't what I was after. I'm curious enough now I might have to pop in there and see if they still have the same watch on display and have a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    It wasn't either of those for sure. The rep pulled it from the case for me and we even chatted about mechanical alarms. I didn't bother spending much time with it though as that wasn't what I was after. I'm curious enough now I might have to pop in there and see if they still have the same watch on display and have a better answer.
    Well, now I'm a bit curious

Well, now I'm a bit curious
    This was back early summer so my memory isn't as clear as I'd like it to be. Googling 'Tudor Advisor no alarm' didn't yield any specific results, but spending a little time in the image search I'm thinking it must have been the Glamour Double Date that he pulled. Nothing else makes sense or even comes close. And since I was so quick to dismiss it I wouldn't have even realized it was a completely different piece.

At at least that's the response that makes the most sense to me right now.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  43.1 KB

8. Likes CFR, Michael, BillyR___ liked this post
    Indeed. That's exactly what I thought! Mistery solved.

I was wondering why the Rolex forum has been so quiet lately. Glad I managed to get in on the ground floor here. My one and only (but not for too long, hopefully.)
    Name:  DSC_6493.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  97.1 KB

11. Likes PrimareSPA21, JAGtime liked this post

Hello Gentlemen... It's good to have joined this forum... (Thanks to my friend Chris) Nice to see some old mates here from St Elsewhere

Kicking off my first post here with an eclipsed Sea Dweller 116600... So in love with this...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417541481.497347.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417541492.280703.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  56.2 KB

Sri