Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Atlanta Omega Boutique Event last night

Hybrid View

Atlanta Omega Boutique Event last night

I, along with a handful of other watch geeks attended an event at the Atlanta Omega Boutique last night (Monday)

Staff were extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient to take us around each case and let us fondle Basel pieces, Olympic pieces, and tons of other Omegas that hit just about everything they have to offer. Plenty of drinks, finger foods and just a good time.

NOTE: Picture credits to Nick (Zidane) and Bill (gaopa)

Platinum PO # 8 of 8 with platinum threading on the strap

Absolutely Incredible Snoopy - cannot tell you how cool this is in person

WUS member RickyT AT

Fr John, Ricky, RMM and OB staff Les

PloProf in Titanium - lightweight beast

Seamaster GMT in Titanium

Mrs Rockmastermike likes the lady speedmasters

Rockmastermike likes the OEM NATO

Rio Pieces

New Globemaster - don't be fooled by the picture - this is extremely handsome watch!

Nick, RMM and ricky

2. Likes meijlinder, gnuyork, Samanator liked this post
    We are doing that event here in Boston on the 13th. Did they have the new versions of the DSOtM? Looks like a fun night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post
    We are doing that event here in Boston on the 13th. Did they have the new versions of the DSOtM? Looks like a fun night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    yes sir, they did.....and it was stunning. A night of exceptional watches shared with many friends

Other than the Snoopy, my favorite watch of the night was the FOIS. Sorry, no picture, but I seriously dreamt about it last night.

I think it can co-exist with my 3570 given that it is 2mm smaller, straight lugs, sapphire crystal and different hands.

Gotta make a plan to fund one of these asap.

Damn, I wish I knew about this!! I just met Nick for the first time last month. Thanks for sharing the pics, Mike