Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Not many aviators have the opportunity...

Not many aviators have the opportunity...

to log a couple of tenths in such an unusual aircraft. Video evidence for my naysayer friends who think I'm still BS'ing them when I mention I have blimp time logged in my logbooks. Remember the good old Goodyear blimp? My late wife shot this clip almost 28 years ago. My granddaughter saw it this week and said I looked like a "hobo" in it. :roll: My daughter told her "mullets" were in style back then. :-d It's only a couple of minutes long. Watch to the end to see what it looks like to "stick" the landing...
    Best,
    Ron

LINK: https://share.yesvideo.com/s/Xz3sH86...3sH86x8fz8c94T

2. Likes M. Montaigne, T Bone liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Who is the young guy? You flew the Goodyear Blimp? Holy cow that's awesome.

4. Likes O2AFAC67 liked this post
    There is so much win in that video!

6. Likes O2AFAC67 liked this post
    Way cool Ron, and a very rare experience indeed!
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

8. Likes O2AFAC67 liked this post