Likes Likes:  354
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sincere thanks to everybody...

Sincere thanks to everybody...

I know words can not describe how shocked and deeply touched my heart feel... and i'm not good with words...

more than 10 day ago, a forum member contact me thru PM on behalf of several members to help the situation that they read from one of the WRUW..
    and about 45 minutes ago i got some news that i receive a favor that's very shocking to me and my family..

never in my life i would ever thought that this small community could do such a miracle to my family.. and i can not thank you all enough... this is the very first time i ever receive this kind of favor in my life..

here i am, a watch lover with affordable collection, hang around in IWL and having a good time to interact with great&kind members from all over the world and enjoying beautiful watch pictures and excellent articles never realize that this is more than just a community... i never ask for anything, and never thought i could experience such a big favor...

this is a huge jump start for me.. i've just experience what i thought unfair and injustice situations from my carrier... and thru it all God show me, as long as I keep the faith, He'll make a way and show me that miracles still exist and he still answer prayer.

a couple months ago when i was in deep situation, my boy ask me for some toys.. he want it badly... i told him: 'honey... right now i don't have the money.. please pray for papi so we all can get some money'
    whenever he want to go to bed, he always pray, and lately he also add some sentences to his prayer.. he said 'Lord please Bless papi, mami and me so we could receive some money'

i always giggle with my wife everytime we hear he add that prayer...

when i just receive the shocking favor.. i hug my boy and thank him... i explain to him that God just answer his prayer.. he was deeply touched. (he's very sentimental)

here he is thanking everyone:
    Name:  DSCN2166.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  46.7 KB

thank you very much everybody.. May God bless everyone of you.. you've been very kind and lend yourself as an extention of God Hands.. I've very thankful to all of you and IWL..

sincerely
    iyonk

ps:now i know how Geoff feel...

Blog Entries

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    ps:now i know how Geoff feel...
    Oh God, you're not going to start getting your legs out are you?
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

Iyonk, your positive presence on the forum is a boon to all of us. A little bit of that positive karma coming back to you at a time when you need it is only fair. This is a wonderful little community, and this is just another example of it.

P.S. Sweet picture of your little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Oh God, you're not going to start getting your legs out are you?
    I have a feeling.. sooner or latter.. it will eventually happen..

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Iyonk, your positive presence on the forum is a boon to all of us. A little bit of that positive karma coming back to you at a time when you need it is only fair. This is a wonderful little community, and this is just another example of it.

This

Edit - not going to buy yourself a watch then?! I'm sure you would be most welcome to do so! Treat yourself.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

8. Likes iyonk, popoki nui, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

Thank you very much mlcor,
    i'm just here to participate and have fun.. i feel content just being accepted here..

yes, he's a sweet and loving boy... now i got to fulfill my promise for him.. he deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    This

Edit - not going to buy yourself a watch then?! I'm sure you would be most welcome to do so! Treat yourself.
    i will definitely buy some good leather material for making strap! i would love to have the opportunity to make a strap as the prize of this month foto contest.. -- if i may have the honor and everybody dont mind...

Iyonk,

May this gift, from the caring members of IWL all around the world, bring love, peace, and security to you and your family. Your words, and the photo of your son, are truly beautiful.

Jane

I have no idea what's gone on here; but if a little boy's prayers have been answered, I'm happy for both him and iyonk
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

13. Likes whatmeworry, iyonk, is that my watch liked this post