Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The breeze; random non-Rado chat thread

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    The Gala is done and dusted. Broke everything down yesterday and the hotel is back to normal. A bit of what was done.

Attachment 111845

Attachment 111846

Attachment 111847

Attachment 111848

Attachment 111849

Attachment 111850

Attachment 111851

Attachment 111852

Attachment 111853

Thanks for sharing! That looks outstanding!

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, Tim. liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Thanks for sharing! That looks outstanding!
    I was the first to admit outloud, but al;l of us who worked on it feel it wasn't our best effort, but it looked alright in the end and the paying customers were delighted. The title sponsor has anew CEO and he was flabbergasted. "I've never been to a gala like this..." I told him later it was probably lucky he wasn't around for the Studio 54 Gala or the Steampunk one, where the fire department responded to one of our props.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

4. Likes Mediocre, scottjc, Tim. liked this post
    I was the first to admit outloud, but al;l of us who worked on it feel it wasn't our best effort, but it looked alright in the end and the paying customers were delighted. The title sponsor has anew CEO and he was flabbergasted. "I've never been to a gala like this..." I told him later it was probably lucky he wasn't around for the Studio 54 Gala or the Steampunk one, where the fire department responded to one of our props.
    Maybe not your best but , given the time constraints it's still visually stunning, you are to be congratulated for creating that in such a short time.

The Gala is done and dusted. Broke everything down yesterday and the hotel is back to normal. A bit of what was done.

Attachment 111845

Attachment 111846

Attachment 111847

Attachment 111848

Attachment 111849

Attachment 111850

Attachment 111851

Attachment 111852

Attachment 111853
    Still looks pretty spectacular to me. Good work mate, especially under the circumstances.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Those of us from EoT might remember my daughter Rose is in a band, although like most bands they've struggled through Covid, they've finally managed to release another track.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2YyDM...Rm-qSDg9tNIDAw

8. Likes scottjc, watch carefully liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Those of us from EoT might remember my daughter Rose is in a band, although like most bands they've struggled through Covid, they've finally managed to release another track.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2YyDM...Rm-qSDg9tNIDAw
    Such a lovely voice and talented songwriting, I wish her every success to keep you in a comfortable retirement.

If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Such a lovely voice and talented songwriting, I wish her every success to keep you in a comfortable retirement.

Thanks mate, I won't order a new yacht just yet but , I'll be sure to pass your thought on to her.

11. Likes scottjc, SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Thanks mate, I won't order a new yacht just yet but , I'll be sure to pass your thought on to her.
    Well, you can get a fairly cheap airliner these days. Something to consider.

Off on a little holiday to the province next door. My best mate is turning 60. I will eat some Alberta beef and probably drink more than a bit of Alberta beer. I may well miss Funky Friday.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Enjoy your beersies. Safe travels.