Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rado Forum Suggestions Box

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    In a fit of generosity, I just tried to buy this as a donation to the new forum, but he won’t ship to the UK.

Attachment 111552

By the way, see my signature.

Wait... does he ship to Canada?
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

How about a print media file, I think we all come across random media from vintage to modern now & then. Perhaps if we could just post them and we could sort them into some chronological order at a later date.

3. Likes scottjc, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    How about a print media file, I think we all come across random media from vintage to modern now & then. Perhaps if we could just post them and we could sort them into some chronological order at a later date.
    That certainly sounds like a good idea to avoid the problem we're currently facing.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

was thinking if mod approved a parts thread might be a good idea ..tried it on the Russian forum but we did not have enough tinker Russian fans for it to run well .. maybe their's more rado fans that build ,mod? ,repair their own watches know scott and mr.henry do when they get time ..I have tinkered with rado's so might be a thought ..

it was like traded / gift only . ..can link to the one I did if it would help to show what I mean ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Hey guys, I found it! (https://www.equationoftime.com/forum...ometer-arrives), do you think we could include this in the new thread, just screen shot it and paste it here, I mean, basically Brad and I wrote it and, did all the research right? I think we'd probably name it the "Discovery of the 56-H" or something of that nature and, perhaps Brad could write a pre-amble to it, if he thinks it's okay to proceed. I just think it was a pretty exciting moment among the many elusive Rado mysteries we've pursued and, it would be good to have a record of it here with us.
    Hi TIm. Definitely, I'm fully in favour of any effort to retain/copy/propagate the info we published on EOT (no one from EOT is going to object to migrating our findings). Especially that thread that contains the moment we confirmed the comet connection!

As Hank said, I plan to post some of my articles here (they are, of course, published at watchcarefully.com, though I have issues replacing some missing photos since Fototime went dark), and would love to see some of the great threads from EOT transferred here, if possible. Edit, select all, copy, paste to IWL, may work...but only for content of a single post at a time.
    Last edited by watch carefully; Oct 13, 2021 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Over the years we've found vintage adverts, etc that have provided much of our information. Sadly it appears that most of this information has been lost from our previous home.
    There is one member that owns a set of vintage Japanese catalogues but I'm not sure if he's in a position to digitise them.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    Hi, I have expanded my collection of Japanese watch importer annual catalogues and now have 1967 through 1978. I’m not in a position to digitise but can take some pics to show which watches feature in each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes scottjc, Henry Krinkle, tribe125 liked this post
    ….. and here is my uncommon Voyager

10. Likes scottjc, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPinOman View Post
    Hi, I have expanded my collection of Japanese watch importer annual catalogues and now have 1967 through 1978. I’m not in a position to digitise but can take some pics to show which watches feature in each year.

Hi JP, great to see you here, that would be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinOman View Post

Hey John! Nice to see you! Highlights from the catalogues would be great.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Had the Eiger on today and it made me think, might be fun to do a crystals thread, like we had in the old place. Thoughts?

14. Likes scottjc, SyntaxTerror liked this post