Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats on for the weekend??

Whats on for the weekend??

I have a busy one!

Fri Night (last night for me)- Have my son over for some "Boy Time"

Saturday- off to Cricket all day

Saturday Night- Party

Sunday- Picnic

My major issues are when am I going to get any work done and when will I find time to post here!. What on for you guys?

Slow weekend here, this is the final race of the F1 season and the drivers championship is still up for grabs (by teammates) so that will take up 10 hours or so of my time. Since it is going to be 70F+ we will probably take the boat out for possibly the last time for a couple of months.

3. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Dinner with my lovely bride tonight. Blowing/raking massive amounts of leaves tomorrow. Hopefully some time for mountain biking as well. Formula 1, Chelsea v. West Brom, some college and pro football. Not necessarily in that order as I'll have most of it on the DVR to squeeze in when I have time. Traveling next week for the holiday so I suppose I should prepare for that also.

Quote Originally Posted by ilitig8 View Post
    Slow weekend here, this is the final race of the F1 season and the drivers championship is still up for grabs (by teammates) so that will take up 10 hours or so of my time. Since it is going to be 70F+ we will probably take the boat out for possibly the last time for a couple of months.
    Just warming up here- going to be 31°c (about 88°f) so nice and warm for cricket. Go Daniel Riccardo ( not in contention for the championship but we love him)!!

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow we're going to split firewood--my husband splits and I haul. I also have to give my house a good going over and make a carrot cake. All is in prep for the Thursday Thanksgiving holiday which we're doing at our house this year since my mom's health is so bad.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Just warming up here- going to be 31°c (about 88°f) so nice and warm for cricket. Go Daniel Riccardo ( not in contention for the championship but we love him)!!
    Forecast here (central west NSW) is 37c today and 41c tomorrow. I think I'll be spending most of the weekend indoors.

Friday night- Party with wife's friends

Saturday day- Football with the guys

Saturday night- Party with the office folks

Sunday morning- Donate what is left of my brain to science........if they will take it in a fermented form.....

Sunday night- Cardiac arrest.......
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Savagely Average
    Nothing too concrete at this point, which is a welcome change. Some family is coming into town to hang out Saturday afternoon. Plans are watching football and grilling out. Sunday we will go to church. Everything else is fluid at this point.

Weather permitting, and if I can get beyond the option of being lazy.....Plans are to finally fix my cars, cut some more firewood, and either start preparing the extra room on my shop to be used as an entertaining space OR stripping some more wall paper to get ready for some painting in the house.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Nothing too concrete at this point, which is a welcome change. Some family is coming into town to hang out Saturday afternoon. Plans are watching football and grilling out. Sunday we will go to church. Everything else is fluid at this point.

Weather permitting, and if I can get beyond the option of being lazy.....Plans are to finally fix my cars, cut some more firewood, and either start preparing the extra room on my shop to be used as an entertaining space OR stripping some more wall paper to get ready for some painting in the house.
    I think you're living my life.

Jeannie

Flying. And maybe some indoor rock climbing.

Picking up a new car (Prius) tomorrow, and we really need to figure out why on earth we have so many cars.