Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats on for the weekend??

Fri.
    Finished work at 2, squash 2-3, pick from school, back home write dinner menu for Sat and do shopping. Take #1 to clarinet lesson, go home pick up #2,3,4, pick up #1 from clarinet, off to movies night at school. Mrs O to yoga picks up dinner on way home while I get kids in bed. Cooking for Sat dinner, finished by midnight.

Sat.
    Take #1,3,4 to soccer, #2 comes with me to hardwear store to buy flappy bit to fix toilet. Work 9-1 full book. Hockey for all kids , 3 matches to watch. Home to shower and dress them but have to go back to work with all 4 in tow as have emergency call out and Mrs O has a special yoga retreat today. Fix work printer as it does not like my faux ink cartridges.
    Home feed kids while Mrs O finishes a few things for dinner. Games with kids until bed, small dinner party until 11pm then bed for a little IWL chat.

Sun.
    9-10 core fusion barre
    Mrs O takes #3 and 4 panto rehearsal
    11-12 wake boarding with #1 and 2 while Mrs bakes cakes with #3 and 4
    lunch
    Put up Christmas tree, I know too early but it is the best time in our schedule to do it before my parents arrive as there is an unfeasible amount of stuff to do in next 4 weeks.

Rest of Sunday is free to do what ever I want once dinner is cooked, we have family dinner on a Sunday and all eat round the table together.

Thank heaven for the relaxed Caribbean lifestyle .
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

2. Likes geoffbot, Mediocre liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Fri.
    Finished work at 2, squash 2-3, pick from school, back home write dinner menu for Sat and do shopping. Take #1 to clarinet lesson, go home pick up #2,3,4, pick up #1 from clarinet, off to movies night at school. Mrs O to yoga picks up dinner on way home while I get kids in bed. Cooking for Sat dinner, finished by midnight.

Sat.
    Take #1,3,4 to soccer, #2 comes with me to hardwear store to buy flappy bit to fix toilet. Work 9-1 full book. Hockey for all kids , 3 matches to watch. Home to shower and dress them but have to go back to work with all 4 in tow as have emergency call out and Mrs O has a special yoga retreat today. Fix work printer as it does not like my faux ink cartridges.
    Home feed kids while Mrs O finishes a few things for dinner. Games with kids until bed, small dinner party until 11pm then bed for a little IWL chat.

Sun.
    9-10 core fusion barre
    Mrs O takes #3 and 4 panto rehearsal
    11-12 wake boarding with #1 and 2 while Mrs bakes cakes with #3 and 4
    lunch
    Put up Christmas tree, I know too early but it is the best time in our schedule to do it before my parents arrive as there is an unfeasible amount of stuff to do in next 4 weeks.

Rest of Sunday is free to do what ever I want once dinner is cooked, we have family dinner on a Sunday and all eat round the table together.

Thank heaven for the relaxed Caribbean lifestyle .
    You have four ​kids?!

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    You have four ​kids?!
    Yes, 4 , 2 boys and twin girls. ( plus 2 much older from a previous marriage)

A school teacher, a Ninja, a Pirate and a Fairy. This is how we usually dress at weekends.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Likes Jeannie, geoffbot, Mediocre liked this post
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Likes geoffbot, Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Today I am going to finally attempt to fix the garage door, change the oil in the wife's Yukon, start working on the M5, and we are potentially going to the Y for some exercise. Rain messed up the outside plans

Bump. I'm going to eat some pulled pork tonight then take my puppy to the training place tomorrow. Or maybe wifey will, and I'll play Xbox in my pants instead.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I'll play Xbox in my pants instead.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post

Jeannie
    It's immeasurably better than the thought of him playing without his pants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    It's immeasurably better than the thought of him playing without his pants
    Oh! He means while wearing just his pants (underwear). Not in his pants. And here I thought...um....er...well...whew.

Jeannie
    Last edited by Jeannie; Nov 28, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

13. Likes Scamp007, Henry Krinkle, Der Amf liked this post
    Was going to do some sanding/painting of a guitar body. But it's friggin' cold out, so I'll find something else to do.