Likes Likes:  82
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, so not the "darling" brand of us WIS...but I love this watch...

OK, so not the "darling" brand of us WIS...but I love this watch...

Yes, it's a Hublot, but look at the sun ray dial, precision finish work, hands in what I consider perfect proportion and the sub dials!

Way too expensive for an ETA based movement, but I love the way it looks.

There, I said it....I like a Hublot watch (although not enough to buy it at the price it's going for)!

Name:  hublot-classic-fusion-blue-sunray-dial-titanium-automatic-mens-watch-521nx7170lr-521nx7170lr.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  71.9 KB

2. Likes -JP, Col Angus, Cybotron, popoki nui, JAGtime liked this post
    That is a good looking Hubbie, but maybe I'm just used to seeing pictures of AP ROO's but the non-aligned screw heads drives me nuts. You'd think that with the money they saved on movement R&D they could figure that out.

4. Likes wschofield3, scottjc liked this post
    Nicest model I seen from them. What I would like to see is at this price range the screws around the bezel and lugs should be in a better formed alignment. I also would like to see numbers on the right chrono counter. Also, date window match the dial color. Why can't watch brands get this right?

6. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    I'd wear it.

8. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    That is a good looking Hubbie, but maybe I'm just used to seeing pictures of AP ROO's but the non-aligned screw heads drives me nuts. You'd think that with the money they saved on movement R&D they could figure that out.
    Yeah, I'd be aligning the screws upon arrival for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    Nicest model I seen from them. What I would like to see is at this price range the screws around the bezel and lugs should be in a better formed alignment. I also would like to see numbers on the right chrono counter. Also, date window match the dial color. Why can't watch brands get this right?
    The lack of numbers and the date wheel color don't bother me. If the DW were blue, black numerals would be fairly illegible and white on blue would blow the whole thing apart. The date wheel color may have been thought about quite a bit and they settled on the gray.

10. Likes -JP liked this post
    This reminds me of this

Can't help it.

12. Likes wschofield3, -JP, OhDark30, popoki nui, Raza, Chase liked this post
    I dislike the AP ROO, and i dislike this watch even more....The only watches that can wear screws in it are G-shock's

*edit*
    PS: no one mentioned that the "7" in the date is not in the middle and i can't unsee it. This watch just hurts my eyes with the non alligned screws and date, it's "off" in so many way's (end links, date, screws....)
    Last edited by I-B; Sep 4, 2015 at 01:20 AM.

14. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Now your talking Walter. I would buy that in a heartbeat
    Cheers,

Richard

16. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    i'd wear one happily.
    hublot also makes some of the best leather like-rubber straps ever

18. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    I dislike the AP ROO, and i dislike this watch even more....The only watches that can wear screws in it are G-shock's

*edit*
    PS: no one mentioned that the "7" in the date is not in the middle and i can't unsee it. This watch just hurts my eyes with the non alligned screws and date, it's "off" in so many way's (end links, date, screws....)
    To each his own! I like the end links, would be aligning the screws and the date....yeah, I hadn't noticed that but I'm fairly certain it was just starting to go to 8.

20. Likes I-B liked this post