Likes Likes:  553
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 4 September 2015 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 4 September 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Good morning.

Back to work with the IWC on a GLC (shell cordovan) strap.

Name:  IWC_XVI_29.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  187.0 KB

Name:  IWC_XVI_28.JPG
Views: 427
Size:  190.3 KB

Have a great day, everyone.

Tissot for this hot Friday.

Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.-

Blog Entries
    Day 10 of my Iyonk-inspired Japan rotation. Looks like I'll be going to 13 in the rotation. Friday gets Citizen BM6400, which is the watch I take when I go on tour, super lumalicious worry-free solar beater... except now that it's discontinued I'm not so sure I want to use it as a beater. What strange disease is this?

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    Name:  11875259_10204880567150736_226415789140320370_o.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  63.2 KB
    Did I miss something? When did you get this?

6. Likes is that my watch, -JP liked this post
    Wow! beautiful watches today guys!

i'm enjoying the watch that i almost let go... i'm so thankful that i can still keep it.. its like enjoying a new watch all over again.. luv this blue one..
    Name:  DSCN2179.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  61.0 KB

42.5mm but still fit a 6,7" just fine.. ( I think)
    Name:  DSCN2183.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  50.5 KB

poor shot of the great lume..
    Name:  DSCN2185.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  33.1 KB

i've been work like a horse and get home past midnite lately, but still happy to hang around here.. hope everybody have an Exciting day!

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Day 10 of my Iyonk-inspired Japan rotation. Looks like I'll be going to 13 in the rotation. Friday gets Citizen BM6400, which is the watch I take when I go on tour, super lumalicious worry-free solar beater... except now that it's discontinued I'm not so sure I want to use it as a beater. What strange disease is this?

Thank you Robert! it is a very handsome robust and field-y lookin' Citizen
    but since it's been discontinued -- we all know that now you wont have the heart to wear it as a beater hehehe..

9. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Make a surprise switch!
    got this gorgeous orient Sky from Skywatch! thank you very much Robert! what a pleasant surprise and what a gorgeous Watch! you surely made my day my friend!
    the strap has not even reach you but your watch already arrive here.. mannn... i'm gonna go to work with style today!

Name:  DSCN2188.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  75.4 KB

i have not put the bracelet and resize it.. so it put it on temporary leather..
    Name:  DSCN2198.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  61.0 KB

it is 39mm and it look perfectly balance on my wrist.. proportional with the style of the watch..
    Name:  DSCN2195.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  54.5 KB

so happy today!

thank you very much Robert! thank you very very very much!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post

it is 39mm and it look perfectly balance on my wrist.. proportional with the style of the watch..
    Name:  DSCN2195.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  54.5 KB

so happy today!
    thank you very much Robert! thank you very very very much!

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Lovely selection of watches so far today. From high end to affordable they're all fantastic.
    I'm wearing my Nomos Club, photographed by the light of an illuminated advertising board on a bus stop on my walk to work that has has thoughtfully been left blank so I can use it as a light box on these dark mornings.

The walking is going well, I'm doing about 10 miles a day, 4 days a week in preparation for a 30 mile charity walk in memory of a friend who passed long before her time. I had been worried about my knee, which I injured at Easter, but it seems to be holding up okay.