Hello all,

Firstly I’d like to thank Gabe for kindly allowing me to introduce you all to a new micro watch brand I’m working on.

I’m a very normal guy. A watch enthusiast. But about 6-months ago I began making enquiries into the possibility of creating my own watch brand, and ever since then its been an incredible, eye-opening journey. This experience has allowed me to meet and chat with many fantastic people in the watch world who have all been very encouraging and helpful. And now, 6-months later, we’ve ordered our prototypes and set up a website and Facebook page to start building a following.

The brand is called Marloe and our watches are all powered by manual / hand-wound movements, as we believe this brings you closer to your watch - which is one of the underlying concepts for this new watch brand. Our first edition is a classically styled watch for formal wear, and its been a lot of fun designing it.

We have a lot more information and spec on our website and would love you to take a look and give us some feedback: www.marloewatches.com.

Here’s a sneak peak too:

Name:  marloe-cherwell.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  29.2 KB

I'd also be more than happy to answer any question anyone else might have about beginning such a project - it really is an amazing experience.

Regards
Oliver