Likes Likes:  6

Thread: New Arrival Rado Balboa

New Arrival Rado Balboa

I may be downsizing the collection but can be still be tempted. Really pleased with this new arrival. It came with a “damaged case” but I think the damage was actually spots of grease that had taken a foothold on the tungsten, it was no match to the application of a little diamond paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes SyntaxTerror, Henry Krinkle, scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPinOman View Post
    I may be downsizing the collection but can be still be tempted. Really pleased with this new arrival. It came with a “damaged case” but I think the damage was actually spots of grease that had taken a foothold on the tungsten, it was no match to the application of a little diamond paste.

Beautiful JP, so vivid.

I have has a couple of these before but never one with such a glossy finish on the dial.

Nice one John. This model is all about the light.
    I think it's only the third one I've seen, including mine, all of them live here.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Is this the one I saw on Yahoo Japan a week or two ago, perhaps?

Managed to find another example, this dial reflects much more color.