Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot u readin'?

Quote Originally Posted by RobotAZ View Post
    Unfortunately this:

Attachment 1023
    That looks boring.....
    (I'll get my coat)

3. Likes geoffbot, Jeannie, Rob liked this post
    Just started Brave New World, but not sure if I'll keep it up. It's pretty cold and grey here, so I might keep it til summer lest I kill myself.

I'm also haphazardly re-reading Ford's Lay of the Land (I like to peruse the last 2 of his Bascombe trilogy at the appropriate holiday times, this one being American Thanksgiving).

Also started a collection of short stories by the great Canadian Alice Munro. First time reading her, ashamed to say.

5. Likes Ryan, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Statius View Post
    Just started Brave New World, but not sure if I'll keep it up. It's pretty cold and grey here, so I might keep it til summer lest I kill myself.

I'm also haphazardly re-reading Ford's Lay of the Land (I like to peruse the last 2 of his Bascombe trilogy at the appropriate holiday times, this one being American Thanksgiving).

Also started a collection of short stories by the great Canadian Alice Munro. First time reading her, ashamed to say.
    I read BNW recently and really liked it, very prescient and it does pick up story wise after a bit

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    That looks boring.....
    (I'll get my coat)
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

In the middle of David Mitchell's The Bone Clocks.

9. Likes Pip liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Name:  51fd0BBqghL.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  50.7 KB

11. Likes shemp, vinylgreek, Pip, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbakiva View Post
    In the middle of David Mitchell's The Bone Clocks.
    Never read anything of his. I hear I'm missing out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Statius View Post

Thank you for the avatar. I'm feeling much more secure in our relationship now.

Jeannie

Blog Entries