Likes Likes:  668
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 5 September 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Hybrid View

I will be traveling this weekend, and I tend to favor the DJ when I'm on the move because I don't worry about it. So I think it'll be that or the GS. Or something else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Imitation of Life View Post
    I will be traveling this weekend, and I tend to favor the DJ when I'm on the move because I don't worry about it. So I think it'll be that or the GS. Or something else entirely.

Great pics, IoL!

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Happy Labour Day Weekend ladies and gents.

P9050044 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P9050039 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P9050035 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

P9050044 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P9050039 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P9050035 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Beautiful pics, Henry.

6. Likes Henry Krinkle, watchdaddy1, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    Well after going to my favorite shops looking at new watch prospects I went past the LV store. I remember in the back of my head a few weeks prior the wife mentioning something she liked in the LV window as we walked by it. My conscious got the better of me and decided to skip the watch for myself, hold off a little while. and get the special someone in my life something nice. I haven't gotten a proper new mommy gift for her yet so thought I would use the opportunity. She gets a new tote bag and I get to go home with my Explorer 2 not a bad day.

Name:  IMG_3351.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  104.9 KB
    And that's the right thing to do. Well done!!

Now you have a good reason (not excuse) to get yourself your next watch.....heehee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes -JP liked this post
    These two are synched up for the long weekend.

Name:  IMG_3353.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3355.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  48.4 KB

I'm going to "watch it up" for the weekend....the GO for tomorrow as we send my niece off for a year long co-op in Berlin, the JR to spend the day on Sunday with my best lunatic friends partying and drinking all day long and the Eterna while spending the day on Monday with my daughter, son in law and his parents while home grillin' and chillin'. Yep, going to be an epic weekend!

Name:  GOPML3.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  Aquascope3.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  47.8 KB
    Name:  Eterna Vaughan strap.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  74.2 KB
    Have a great weekend my IWL friends!

Walter
    Last edited by wschofield3; Sep 5, 2015 at 03:45 AM.

Have a great weekend everybody!

gonna enjoy a couple of watches today..

i love the blue hands and dial of this orient sky (i can not fotograph it well).. i've been wearing it since yesterday and it is running spot on.. surprisingly wear very comfy.. luv it!
    Name:  DSCN2202.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  60.5 KB

and also my seiko 5 sport on original iyonk strap.. compete with the usual distressed look..
    Name:  DSCN2211.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  50.9 KB

gonna make some straps to fulfil some promise... hope i got steady hands and good result today hehehe..

U1 for Saturday

Have a great day.

B.-